August 11, 2015

Summer Breeze

Wearing: Newdress plaid jumpsuit(c/o), Newdress halter crop top(c/o), Shelly's London gladiator, Coach Topenga sunglasses

I have basically been living with around 5-6 outfits for these few months. I can't quite remember why I didn't pick enough outfits for the whole 2 months of vacation but hey I'm glad Newdress came to the rescue! I'm so happy with my summer pieces and the new swimsuit I got! With that being said, I'm also pretty glad about how these pictures turn out(A BIG SHOUTOUT TO MY LIL SISTER FOR ALWAYS BEING MY PHOTOGRAPHER)! I guess it's because this hotel is very picturesque overall. There'll be a Malaysia video diary(that will consist basically me running around places and eating and walking) coming soon, so keep an eye out on that! 

3 comments :

  1. Omg this outfit is da bomb!
    Blog layout changed and I love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post, hve a nice day
    Keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  3. you way you edit them photos tho, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! x

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin' Youtube Tumblr